SourceCoder generates different documentation of your ObjectPascal source codes:
Profiling/ coverage analysis
- instrument your source codes per branch or per function
- profile your software (timing, coverage analysis)- see a screenshot
- deinstrument your source codes afterwards
- development in a team: store all settings either in the local registry or:
- store/ retrieve settings in/ from a (central) project database
- backup your whole project in one ZIP with only one mouse click
Take a look at the online help (HTML format) or go to the download area for a free download..
Latest changes: see the history!
Questions? Call/ Fax me at +1-831-465-1207 or
email to Peter Tiemann about SourceCoder